Global IoT connection verification done right
IoT connectivity development process optimization. Prove and validate fast in any country on any network in real-world.
Continuously monitor the operation of any mobile network. Get alerted on changes and faults, enabling preventive maintenance and upgrades.
Continuous integration of your own IoT devices to improve customer satisfaction and reduce connectivity support issues.
* Global network of modems you can control
* Automatic connectivity test scheduling and alerting system
* Modem firmware validation
* Over-the-air upgrade validation solution
* Real-world device power consumption testing with different network conditions
* Real-time global IoT mobile network status monitoring
* 2G, 4G NB-IoT / LTM-M1 PSM / eDRX, 5G, validation
* Connectivity customer support effort optimization tool
* Remotely accessible devices with a large selection of SIM cards of different operators
* Maintain IoT connectivity for the upcoming 10+ years
* Global test network of devices
* Schedule a test on any device
* Select a SIM card and modem of your choice
* Integrate your IoT device into our test network
* Validate connectivity and power consumption
* Test firmware upgrades of processors and modems
* Remotely debug
* Solve unpredictable issues
global test provisioning and monitoring platform integrating data from TestnikRACK and TestnikSOLO
Quickly test an array of IoT modems, your communication logic, different network providers and ensure suitable power consumption.
Ensure your IoT devices work correctly over 10+ years and validate upgrades and changes in specific network prior to roll-out.
Test your connectivity provision solution with a wide range of modems, local mobile operator profiles, roaming and the complete network communication stack. Support your clients in the best possible way.
Validate correct operation of various modems in your IoT network, optimize settings for your clients and streamline the certification process prior to deployment in your network.
Sensors embedded in smart elements during manufacturing
Units sold globally via a distributors
>10k EUR/month development cost in connectivity
Device lifecycle of 10+ years guarantee risk
Problem: How to guarantee connectivity now and for the future 10+ years
100k devices globally
Distributors install their local SIMs
Validating correct connectivity globally is now manual
>7k EUR/monthly cost in support
customers are unhappy
Problem: Increasing customer satisfaction by resolving connectivity issues and lowering support costs
Our modems comply with standards, beyond that we do not have any means to test them globally and support our customers in developing products in actual networks. Our FAE have their hands full with support.
Senior engineer @ top 5 modem manufacturer
We are bringing our standard products to the connected world and making them smart. Lifetime of these devices is very long, so should be the connectivity component as it can not be replaced.
CEO of an electrical grid component manufacturer
We pride ourselves to offer the best IoT development service by using the best industry practices, however they are none for globally field-testing device connectivity. We can not keep building our custom solutions and keep maintaining them.
Senior engineer @ an IoT device development company
Run a test on any modem globally, pay per minute.
Subscription to automated alerts of your selected modems and networks.
Custom IoT device test network deployment – per project.